Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dominion

26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1: 26-28
Is there a hierarchy of intelligent life? Are those with higher intelligence supposed to subdue those with lower intelligence?

But wait....

Surely if God is all there is then all is God Intelligence. How can one life form have dominion over another when all are equally intelligent?

I believe the only purpose of life is to experience life as your true self. Part of living as your true self involves subduing all beliefs and conditions that would hold you captive. As your true self, your thoughts and experiences are one with who you are being. As your true self, you are free to dream wonderful and amazing dreams of your choosing.

So yesterday evening while I was in town, it started to snow, which had been predicted. As soon as we have mild weather, weather forecasters start predicting cold weather. No doubt energy companies want the weather to be cold so people will turn on their heating and the energy companies will make more money.

Although I don't mind cooler weather I don't care much for snow. It looks pretty on postcards or when I'm not in it but I prefer not to experience it. You won't catch me going skiing because I really don't see the point. I prefer temperate climates. My idea of perfect weather is around 25 degrees Celsius every single day.

As I was walking I imagined myself in warm weather but the snow only kept pelting down furiously. I had my hood up but the snow was blowing all over my face. I walked briskly to the bus stop and hopped on a bus. On the bus I looked outside at the snow. I saw that it was a result of collective dreaming. The weather forecasters predict snow, viewers agree, and you get snow. Well, I'm not collective dreaming. I am a Free Spirit dreaming my own dreams; and in my dream there is no snow. Like magic it stopped snowing and hasn't snowed since.

This is what having dominion means. Don't buy into popular beliefs, just dream what you believe is possible.

We all know what it feels like to experience our individual dreams anyway. This occurs when we're asleep and dreaming. In our individual dreams, we are in complete control. We change things in an instant. As I see it, there is no difference between the dreams we have when we're asleep and the dreams we experience when we're meant to be wide awake. Why is it that I should have control over my sleeping dream but not have any control in my waking dreams, when it's all a dream anyway? Unless I believe that's how things are, and according to my beliefs so be it.

Some might argue that it's not possible for all of us to dream individual dreams while we're awake as it will be chaotic. I say the Universe is limitless. There is more than enough dreams for all of us to dream without interfering with one another's free will. I remember once crossing a road at a traffic light. At the time I believed the light was on Red and it was safe for me to cross. It was only after I had crossed that I realised the lights had been Green all along and the cars had been moving. I had crossed the road while the cars where moving without being injured. In other words, I had experienced two realities at the same time.

There is no reason why people shouldn't be able to experience climates of their own choosing at the same time. You just have to believe it's possible. If you don't then someone else is going to dream it for you.

So I don't believe in collective dreaming. I am the only dreamer of my dreams. In my dream, I have dominion over all.

Happy dreaming to you all.

Enocia

Related articles: Every Day is My Day!; Love is the Lucid Dreamer; There is Only One Lucid Dreamer; Light Season