Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Love is the Lucid Dreamer

In Love all is one. There is no thought of separation, nor is there any thought to speak of.

If we are one in Love, why do we need to communicate by emails, telephone or even telepathy? That's because we're dreaming we are all separate, therefore, we need a medium through which to communicate. It's only a dream.

If I'm going to dream why not make it a perfect dream?

While I was working on the Internet, the network got really slow and it wouldn't connect to a website I wanted. It kept coming up with an error message.

Time out!

The One sitting in front of the computer is LOVE. Where there is LOVE there is only perfection.

The network instantly returned to normal.

I am LOVE and LOVE is the Lucid Dreamer.

Enocia

Related article: My Experiences and My Vision are One; Communion; Co-Creating with God; Some Thoughts on Telepathy