Friday, March 30, 2007

The Ordinary is Extraordinary

Every day I go about, what seems to be, my ordinary life experiences which I record in my blogs. It's remarkable the responses I've been receiving from readers.

Today, I received an email from a friend who discovered my blogs over a week ago. He said what I share resonates with him so much it's becoming an addiction.

Every day now begins with my morning cuppa coffee and a slice of Enocia. I go to your website and just randomly pick an entry from your site. And the miraculous thing is--whatever I randomly choose always turns out to be exactly what I need to hear that day. Frankly, it's starting to freak me out just a little bit.

All this is just to say thank you. I'm sure I'm just one of many, many people who are so grateful for your wisdom and humor and humanity. But now I am hooked. I can get through a morning without coffee but I'm lost without my daily Enocia.
Everyone's life experiences matter. You never know how or when you are being a blessing to another.

Thank you all for being who you are in your ordinary/extraordinary ways.

Love to all.

Enocia

Related article: The Impersonal is Personal is Impersonal