Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Such a Perfect Day

Just a perfect day,
Problems all left alone,
Weekenders on our own.
It's such fun.
Just a perfect day,
You made me forget myself.
I thought I was someone else,
Someone good.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with you.
Oh such a perfect day,
You just keep me hanging on,
You just keep me hanging on. Perfect Day
My function is to be the Love-Light that I am.

In order to express my function I have a dream body to express in. My body and my function are one. This means my body is radiant Light expressing love and light for as long as my function lasts which is forever.

My function as Love knows only perfection. Therefore, She can only see perfection in all ways. Let's say I have a split mind and dream I'm having a shitty day, my real Self that is Love knows Her day is perfect. I may be having a nightmare in my dream but in her "world" her day is unfolding perfectly.

Let's say I'm dreaming I'm having a disagreement with someone and getting upset about it, my real Self that is Love is having a different experience - harmony in the relationship.

The way to reverse the situation is to wake out of that nightmare by remembering who I am - Love. Love is never in a split mind; She knows who She is as eternal love.

It's such a perfect day! I'm glad I spent it being love.

Enocia

Related articles: My Function and My Body are One; The Dream of Losing and Finding; The Time Machine; God Doesn't Make Mistakes; Immaculate Concept - Re-Writing My Life Story; The One True Cause