Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another Story, Another Dream

Every time I have an intention to have an experience, I am dreaming. This means I am constantly dreaming.

Yesterday evening I felt like going for a walk along the canal, but I wanted to get home at a certain time. I had an idea to walk down this particular road, which I believe would lead me to the canal. A few months back, I walked down this road but I didn't explore it to the end because it was quite dark at the time. Now it was a lot lighter, it was a perfect opportunity to see where the road takes me.

I walked down the road all the way to the end and discovered it did join the canal I had in mind. My dream had come true - I had walked down the canal and arrived home at the time I wanted to arrive home.

Dream story over. Next dream.

Enocia

Related articles: Universal Dreamers; Lucid Dreamer; Trust in Love to Sort out the Details