Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Brain of Britain, Not!

While I was watching University Challenge, the game show for university students, I marvelled at how much the students knew. Do they spend all their spare time looking up encyclopaedia or the Internet equivalent? Wow! I can barely remember what I ate last night, let alone memorise information.

Why would I want to clog up myself with useless, albeit useful for many, data when I can look it up on Google or other search engines like Google? I promise you Google isn't paying me anything to promote their wonderful search engine. :-)

I guess I'm going to have to come to terms with this terrible truth that I will never be a contestant on a gameshow because my intelligence is very much limited to being in silence, opening up to wisdom that pertains to what I am being, and being the Love that I am.

Sigh!

Enocia

Related articles: Party Tricks; What is Intelligence?