Monday, April 16, 2007

Falling in Love

I keep falling in love. What's the matter with me?

When I gaze into someone's eyes I can see the other's real self and I fall in love with that person.

Is it any wonder people usually avoid eye contact? Imagine every time you meet someone and gaze into their eyes and you find yourself in love. You start to wonder about your sexuality. How come I'm feeling such love for that woman? I could have sworn I was heterosexual.

How come I'm feeling love for that guy when I'm supposed to be in love with my spouse or boyfriend?

So to avoid upsetting your loved ones, avoid eye contact.

Unless you're single like me then you can fall in love every single day.

Falling in love again...what am I to do?

Enocia

Related articles: One Love, Many Guises and Special Relationships; The Point of No Return; I Love You Just Because