Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Life is Like an Internet Forum

Life is like an Internet forum.

The forum doesn't have opinions or beliefs it is the members who make up the rules as regards etiquette and contents.

I can choose to become a member of a forum or visit as a guest.

There is enough space for everyone to share as they feel inspired.

I can choose to read posts or not.

I can choose to participate in discussion threads I find interesting or not.

While I'm expressing my views, I can choose to simply express my views, support existing views, attack existing views, or remain neutral.

I can make the forum a space to share happiness or misery; well they do say "misery likes company."

An Internet forum is a space I use to be myself as the mood takes me.

Enocia

Related article: Colonialism; Themes; Perceptions; Self-Acceptance; Mixed Intentions; There are No Dilemmas, Only Choices; WWWdotGOD