Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Living on My Own Planet

I'm constantly being asked what planet I'm from. What if when you're being yourself you're living in your own unique planet?

Although I love the media, I only tend to read stories I'm interested in such as unusual or funny news items. Unless there's been a major incident, I can go for weeks at a time not being aware of what's going on in the "real world." As I'm aware that one can still pick up news stories telepathically, I tend to filter out thought-forms I don't want to experience. One way I do this is by being in silence or focus only on being love.

Last night I had this vivid dream that Prince William was splitting up from his girlfriend, Kate Middleton. They said they weren't ready to get married but I spoke to Prince Charles and he told me he didn't think she was suitable. I woke up this morning wondering why I had experienced that dream. I shared the dream with my mother.

"What planet have you been living on?" mum said. "Prince William and his girlfriend split up about two weeks ago. It's been all over the papers."

"Really, I wasn't aware of this. I am now," I chuckled. "Most of the news is recycled information anyway so I'm finally catching up on the news in my dreams."

Hmmm, I must have had a moment of weakness there in my filtering technology to have picked up on the Prince William and Kate thought-forms. For more thought-forms about the split see: Prince William splits from Kate.

Just as I can choose what news items I want to be aware of, I can choose what kind of day I wish to experience. A week ago there was one day that was meant to be in the mid-20s Celsius, which was pretty hot for April. I had on a t-shirt, a jumper and my fleece jacket. While I was in town I noticed people dressed in t-shirts. Has the world gone stark raving bonkers? On my bus home a man sat beside me with only a short sleeve shirt on.

"Excuse me, this might sound like a strange question," I said to him, "but has it been a hot day?"
"Yes it's been pretty hot," he said. "Why?"
"Feel my hands."

He reached out and touched my ice cold hands.

"They're freezing," he said.

Either I wasn't living on his planet or I was dead.

When I got home I asked my mother the same question. She said it was a hot day and I was in my own planet, as per usual. The next day was expected to be another scorcher. I decided to experience that reality. I only had a t-shirt and a cardigan and it felt quite warm; even my hands felt warm

Occasionally, out of curiosity, I might choose to explore other planets; otherwise, I prefer living in my own planet.

Sorry, astronomers, I can't prove to you my planet exists; you're just going to have to take my word for it.

In my own planet I am being myself.

Enocia

Related article: Sharing the Dream; Being Vector8; Me, Mine, My, Myself and I are One; There is Only One Lucid Dreamer; Loving the News; Extra, Extra, Read All About It!; Some Thoughts on Telepathy; Sealing the Door; Thought-Forms