Sunday, April 22, 2007

Location, Location, Location

According to estate agents the most important things to consider when buying or selling a property are location, location and location. Location usually means what area is now fashionable to live in, which usually affects the value of the property.

In the same respect, how I experience the world depends on my location. Someone could be sharing something inspiring but if I'm not in that place of Love I'm not going to appreciate it.

If I'm not located in Joy I'm not going to experience the day as such.

If I'm not located in Peace I'm going to be looking to others to give me peace or believe another is capable of stealing my peace.

The meaning of life is location, location, location; Love, Love, Love.

I find the easiest way to be in Love is to do what I love.

Enocia

Related articles: Translation; The Power of Love