Sunday, April 29, 2007

Love

Last night I had a cramp on one foot. I could feel it getting worse and it was very painful. I relaxed and observed it without judgment but the pain got worse. In thought I asked for help but I didn't feel any release. Then I had an idea to just love the foot. So I thought "I love you," over and over again until Love was all I was being. I could no longer feel my body as a form, it was formless. I noticed the pain had also become formless i.e. no pain.

My body is perfect now; all I have to do is love it as it is and let it be Love.

I am Love.

Enocia

Related articles: My Function and My Body are One; Be the Love You Wish to Experience; A Reminder to Be Myself; The Transmuting Fire of Love; Charity Begins and Ends at Home; How Love Dissolved Migraine; Perfect Love