Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sharing the Dream

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118: 24
I believe there is a consciousness within all things that is always holding the immaculate concept or perfect vision of life and wishing to express itself perfectly. It matters not whether the form appears to be animate or inanimate, the same consciousness pervades all things. This consciousness is God or the Universal Dreamers.

The Universal Dreamers' vision is always in harmony with our intent and our nature. For instance, while I was walking to the bus stop, I noticed a spider web, which I thought was very pretty. It is the Universal Dreamers' vision to inspire the spider to spin perfect webs. In other words, the vision of the Universal Dreamers and the nature of the spider are one.

I wrote elsewhere that I've been meaning to share my love of Richmond Park with my mother. I didn’t expect her to take a walk with me as she’s not into walking, but I wanted to share Richmond Hill, which has a lovely view of that part of London. On the day we were meant to go she said she wasn’t feeling well. I said we could go another time when she was up to it. That day turned out perfect anyway because I ended up meeting a friend who has a fire about God and we ended up exchanging testimonies about how God works in our lives.

Yesterday, my mother and I finally went to Richmond.

As soon as I woke up I went through my morning ritual of thanking the Universal Dreamers for a perfect day. My mother was already up and getting ready. After she had her hip operation recently, her feet and ankles were swollen. She's only been able to wear one particular pair of slippers. She said for the first time she was able to wear her trainers, which are a lot more comfortable to walk in. The day was already turning out perfectly.

During our bus journeys, all our buses appeared when we needed them. Everywhere we went people were very helpful. Halfway through the journey mum wanted to use the toilets at the bus station. As she has never used her crutch on the escalator she was a bit wary. A woman behind us pointed us to the lifts. While she was in the toilet, I went to the supermarket to buy some drinks. I didn't even have to queue up as there was an empty checkout available. Mum said she didn't have to pay to use the toilets, the attendant let her in for free.

When we finally got off the bus, we had to walk the rest of the way to the park. The way I walk is I let the Universal Dreamers do the walking through me; that's why I'm never tired. As mum doesn’t share my belief we walked at a pace that was natural for her. After we walked for a while she wanted to rest. There was already a bench that had been perfectly placed for us to sit on. We had some lunch and fed the birds. After she’d rested we walked some more until we arrived at Pembroke House. Some of the flowers were in full bloom and they smelled divine. We sat on a bench in the sun and enjoyed the wonderful view of Richmond. Every time we got too comfortable, the sun went down and it felt chilly which encouraged us to move to another area; just as well because there were other parts of the garden I wanted mum to enjoy. The only part we didn't go to was King Henry's Mound, that is up a hill, which my mother wasn't ready to tackle. She said maybe next time.

While we enjoyed the views, mum and I had shared our school songs. We talked about how God meets everyone's needs perfectly. I said there was so much of life to enjoy and appreciate and this garden was one of the many gifts we have to share. Mum said it reminded her of Jesus' teachings in the Bible. She had memorised parts of it which she recited:

26: Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27: Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28: And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29: And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30: Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31: Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32: (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34: Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew 6
"Jesus was such a wise man," she beamed.
"Yes mum, but that wisdom is also in you," I said.
"It must be buried deeply within me then."
"No, that wisdom is in you right now. It is the same intelligence that moves you and me, and that is making all these flowers grow," I pointed to the flowers. "We simply need to open up and let the wisdom express as us."

We also recited some Psalms which we'd both memorised including Psalm 1.

"I remember you could recite Psalm 1 by the time you were five," mum said.
"Really? I don't remember that."
""For some reason you liked that particular Psalm. I don't know how you learned it though."
"Hmmm, that's very interesting because I can now relate to that Psalm."

The first two verses of Psalm 1 are as follows:

1: Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2: But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. Psalm 1
The "law of the LORD" as I see it is living with the awareness of omnipresent Love. I guess at five years old I already knew my purpose was to delight in and meditate on this law day and night.

As we were walking home, mum thanked me for taking her to the park. She said the day was just perfect. I thanked her for coming with me.

Thank you Universal Dreamers for making our dream come true.

Enocia

Related articles: My Love Guide; Love Gives You Wings; Universal Dreamers; Oh No, Our Dream Has Come True!; My Experiences and My Vision are One; Such a Perfect Day; Dear God, What is Your Will For Me?; Immaculate Concept - Re-Writing My Life Story