Saturday, April 21, 2007

Super Powers

Sometimes I can't be bothered to wake up in the middle of the night just to have a pee. So I tend to just shift myself into Spirit mode and then fall asleep. Don't ask me how this works, I just know that I am Spirit and I lose the urge to have a pee.

Last night I woke up with the urge to have a pee but I switched mode and fell asleep. I woke up this morning around 8.45 am and I went to have a pee. Only a trickle came out. Where did the pee go? Was it transformed into energy?

Come to think of it, I've never heard of Superman having a pee or doing number twos. Is it possible that his superpowers are the result of his pee and poo transformed into energy? Ditto Spiderman, Wonder Woman and the Incredible Hulk.

Maybe, I should do an experiment and go for days and not pee and see what happens.

I am Super Woman.

Enocia

Related articles: Stay! Good Dog!; Is it a Bird? Is it a Plastic? It's Spirit Woman!; Don't Pooh Pooh My Poo; Freedom is Imagination