Saturday, April 21, 2007

Translation

"change or conversion to another form, appearance, etc.; transformation: a swift translation of thought into action." Translation - Dictionary.com
In this dream reality, things appear to be material. If you hit your head against a brick wall it hurts. However, things are not what they seem. What feels hard only appears that way because of one's perception. Everything is energy.

Last night a car alarm went off in our neighbourhood. Instead of finding it disruptive, I thought it sounded very melodic and joyful. It was fun moving in time to the alarm until it got switched off. That's what happens when I'm experiencing the world with joy - I end up feeling more joy which leads to joyful experiences ad infinitum.

The same is true when I see with love, peace, happiness, gratitude, etc.

When I am seeing the world as love, I am translating the world from physical/material to Spirit. As I continue to translate everything into Spirit then my experiences are Spirit. So if I hit my head against a brick wall I don't expect to feel pain but softness, gentleness. That has happened many times.

Imagine what the world will be like if we all translated it into Spirit. Then are we truly living in Heaven. Perhaps there will come a time when those who are seeing as Spirit will simply disappear from the view of the materialists, just as Enoch did when he walked with God. As the Bible puts it:

"And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him." Genesis 5: 24
Enoch didn't die, he was translated into another realm.

There are times when I am walking and I would see mist around me, as if I'm somewhere else. Then I would realise I'm still here. I noticed this recently while I was at home and it suddenly got cloudy in the living room but my mother didn't notice anything. A while back I was sitting in the bookshop with a friend and I saw the mist again. I asked him if he could see it and he said no. Then he pointed to the far end of the bookshop and said it looked smoky. He was experiencing what I was experiencing in his own way.

Translation is a choice. I can either choose to live on earth or experience Heaven on earth.

I choose Heaven on earth now.

Enocia

Related articles: Symbols, Thoughts or Feelings; Lighten Up!; Being Here Now; Heaven is Living from the Inside Out; Love In, Love Out; My Experiences and My Vision are One; Be Like a Little Child and You are in Heaven; My Vision; Heaven is Now; The Kingdom of Heaven is Now; Are You Seeing the World Through a Polka Dot?