Sunday, May 20, 2007

Absorption

"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." Matthew 4: 4
I was enjoying the rice and chicken dish my mother had prepared though it was very spicy. I couldn't quite work out whether the savoury rice was already spicy before I added chilli sauce to the chicken. After I finished eating my mouth was on fire. I drank some water but my mouth was still burning. I imagined myself eating pure love in the form of liquid light. The Light instantly wiped out the spicy taste and I was back to my default taste - sweetness.

The experience reminded me that I can easily absorb Love without needing to eat. I visualised myself as a sponge absorbing light through my eyes, nostrils, mouth, and the pores of my skin.

Surely if I'm already Love why do I need to absorb love?

Because my body needs to be trained that it is sustained by Love and not by food alone.

I am a sponge absorbing Love-Light.

Enocia

Related articles: Making Everything Up; My Function and My Body are One; Sweetness and Light; The Real Source of Energy