Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cars are Lovely

While I was waiting to cross at the Zebra crossing, a car flashed at me signalling that I should cross. I waved my appreciation at the driver.

It got me thinking about how cars are a lot like people.

Cars express themselves in many different shapes and colours.

Cars need a lot of TLC (tender loving care) in the form of petrol, oil, cleaning, and servicing.

Cars communicate their love and appreciation by flashing their lights.

When a car wants to show which way it's turning it indicates by flashing either left or right.

When a car wants to stop the red light at the back comes on.

When a car wants to attract another car's attention or a pedestrian's it blinks at them.

When a car wants to chat to other cars or alert pedestrians it honks.

When cars are not being driven they are parked on the side of the road or in a garage having a good rest.

Cars are adorable.

Honk if you love cars!

Enocia

Related articles: Honk, Honk!; In the Pink