Saturday, May 05, 2007

An Ocean of Love

A few days ago I thought about a young man from Poland who cleans our neighbourhood and wondered how he was. The next day I saw him and I asked him how he was. He said he was dying to get away to the seaside. I asked him if he'd ever been to Brighton. I said it was only about 2 hours by train and it's by the sea. He said he wanted to go to Turkey or Greece, somewhere hot. He said he went abroad six months ago and was hoping to do so in the near future. I wished him well.

Two days later I forwarded friends a lovely video of a friend and her puppy. A friend responded with an invitation to see a new musical called Paul based on the life of Paul in the Bible. She said she wanted to show her appreciation for all the care I show others by paying for the ticket and transportation to the show. Guess where the theatre is? Brighton. We plan to go in two weeks time.

On the bus yesterday a man got on and sat opposite me. He unwrapped what looked to me like a bar of chocolate and started munching. I felt his joy and smiled at him. He pulled out another bar and gave it to me. He said someone had been giving them out for free and he wanted me to have it. It turned out it wasn't chocolate but a fruit bar. I thanked my friend. He said goodbye and he got off at the next stop. I really enjoyed the bar; it was very moreish.

The Universe is an ocean of Love that is constantly sending and receiving waves and waves of goodness.

Enocia

Related articles: That Someday is Now; Bliss; Let's Get It On; Love In, Love Out; Smile; Life is One Continuous Beam