Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Radiance

While I was responding to a friend's post in a forum I mentioned that it was pissing it down with rain. After I finished, I spoke to a security guard. I told him he was looking really healthy and brown. He said he gets a tan very easily even when it's raining. He told me I looked radiant as ever.

Just as I was about to leave the building I noticed it had stopped raining and the sun was shining brightly. It was so bright outside it was radiant. The receptionist asked me if I knew it had been raining a few moments ago. I said I had heard. She said it was so dark it looked like the end of the world, now it was bright and sunny. She said the sun had come out just for me and I should go out and enjoy it.

The brilliant sunshine and dry weather lasted until I got to my destination then it started raining again.

I am Radiance.

Enocia

Related articles: I Would Rather Be Myself Than Convert Others; Acting is Being - Part 2