Tuesday, May 01, 2007

That Someday is Now

"A faithful heart makes wishes come true." "Dark Cloud", Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Yesterday I had a thought about a young man who cleans our local area. I wondered how he was as I hadn't seen him for a while. This morning I saw him and I asked him how he's been. We chatted for a few minutes.

A few months back I noticed a public clock was showing the wrong time. I imagined it showing the right time and let it go. The next day it was still showing the wrong time and I figured sooner or later it will show the right time. Today it's showing the right time.

I believe the desires of our hearts do come true. Some manifest instantly while others take a while; but sooner or later they all come true.

Enocia

Related articles: Love Gives You Wings; Another Story, Another Dream; Dreams Do Come True