Thursday, May 03, 2007

With Gratitude

There are a zillion and one things I'm grateful about. Today I'm going to focus on that wonderful website - YouTube, where people share their favourite videos. It's a place of pure joy.

I thank everyone who share at YouTube.

Here is one of my favourite feel good songs that's always guaranteed to get me on the dance floor - Spiller - Groovejet (If This Ain't Love). I also LOVE the video.

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony is one of my favourite music videos. I loved it so much I wrote a piece about it called Staying Focused on the Mould.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts you share.

I love you all.

Enocia

Related articles: Let's Get It On; Sleeping Partners; Don't Worry, Be Thankful; Gratitude; I'd Rather Be Grateful, Thank You; Gratitude to Mother Nature; In Deepest Gratitude