Sunday, June 24, 2007

Energy Efficiency

As I was preparing to hoover the carpet, I heard a tiny voice within saying: "Let us help you do it." Be my guest, I thought. God knows household chores is not something I'm crazy about, I just do it because it needs doing. So any help I can have is really appreciated.

I found I didn't have to be huffing and puffing pushing the vacuum cleaner the way I do sometimes. I just relaxed and let it happen and it felt like I was doing nothing, just pushing the hoover around and the bits and pieces on the carpet were bending over backwards to get into the hoover.

When I clean without help I feel physically sick after. It usually feels like I'm drained and I have this awful feeling in my stomach. Sometimes I have to rest for a few minutes. I have been told that the reason why I feel that way is I'm trying to be physical when there is no such thing. It's all energy, love, spirit; there is no effort in Spirit just being.

My mother also wanted me to help her repackage a cabinet she'd ordered which has a fault in it. Before we did, I asked my "friends" for their assistance and it was so easy, it felt like I was doing nothing.

While I was washing my face, the Voice said "let us wash your face." So I did. I even let them put on my makeup. Their touch was oh so gentle, it felt like I was being caressed. When I went to the shops they said they wanted to walk me to the shop and helped me carry the bag. In fact, they would like me to let them do everything.

As I'm writing this I'm aware that it is Spirit moving my fingers. It's all so effortless.

It would appear Spirit doesn't want me to stand on my own two feet at all but to let them carry me all the way. That is what I call energy efficiency!

In Spirit and Love.

Enocia

Related articles: You Do It!; Fitting a Square Peg into a Round Hole; The Personal versus the Universal Approach; Stop Trying So Hard!