Thursday, June 07, 2007

Faulty Reception

The satellite has been playing up. It kept coming up with a message that no signal is being received. When the pictures come on the images look scrambled. My mother phoned the company concerned, who concluded there was the fault was probably with the digibox. They said they were going to send an engineer round to either fix or replace it.

Is it possible the world seems imperfect because of faulty reception? What would happen if we were all receiving the Light that we are 100%? Heaven, that's what.

So I guess if I want to receive 100 Light I'm going to make the necessary adjustment so I can receive 100% Light.

Light calling EJ, are you receiving, over?
EJ calling Light, receiving, over and out.

Enocia

Related articles: My Experiences and My Vision are One; Channelling; Satellite Navigation System; The Path of Receiving; Being Full of Self; Satellite or Terrestrial?; Aha! I See the Light; Supply and Demand are One; Making the Inner and Outer One; Expecting a Cat to Behave Like a Dog