Wednesday, June 13, 2007

In the Spotlight

"You are a creature of light. From light have you come, to light shall you go, and surrounding you through every step is the light of your infinite being." Messiah's Handbook, Richard Bach
On my way home yesterday evening, I saw myself taking the bus I was in all the way to the last stop, which is a detour from my usual route. Then I saw myself crossing the road and sitting at the bus stop. Even though it didn't make any sense why, I followed my inner vision and stayed on the bus. I had a feeling I was about to show myself something.

At the last stop, I crossed over the road and sat at the stop and waited for my next bus. A bus was parked right opposite. My attention was drawn to light flickering on and off. I couldn't tell where the light was coming from. Every time the light came on, it made the redness of the bus a lot brighter compared to when it wasn't in the spotlight. It was as if I was seeing the bus as it truly is.

The universe is a vast studio with light emanating from all corners of the studio. The light's purpose is to put me in the spotlight and make me look good. I like the sound of that.

Lights, camera, action!

Enocia

Related article: A Showcase for Greatness; Identity; The Presence - Where the Sun is Always Shining; The Weaker, the Stronger; The Studio; Through a Glass Darkly