Monday, June 18, 2007

Love Will Come to You

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6: 33
A while back I met this guy who said to me "Don't go looking for love, love will come to you." He repeated his message a few times until it sank in.

Earlier today I met an Internet friend in person for the first time. It was lovely to meet him. He told me he was interested in publishing my stories in a book. While I have yet to decide whether this particular publisher is the right one for these stories, at least his intention demonstrates my friend's message: "love will come to you."

In any case, I've always believed that the stories will attract a publisher that resonates with them and they will be published effortlessly.

However life unfolds, I know Love will come looking for me because Love always attracts love.

I am Love.

Enocia

Related articles: Let Life Happen; Everything You Want, Wants You; Trust in Love to Sort out the Details; Meeting with Friends; The Path of Receiving; What's the Magic Word?