Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mirror Image

As I was crossing over a road I saw a car approaching me, which made me step back for a moment. The car also stopped. Am I dreaming? I could have sworn that car took a step back in its own way. Then I beckoned the driver to drive on but the driver beckoned me to cross over. It was as if we were playing a game of mirrors when the universe is mirroring exactly what I'm doing. I step back, car steps back; I beckon car; car beckons me. Blimey!

Actually, I've observed that the universe mirrors my every move. Whatever I'm thinking or feeling is mirrored back at me. Sometimes, just for fun, I think of an expletive and the next thing you know someone else is saying it out loud. Bloody hell! Ooops!

It's funny how there are so many techniques out there for manifesting what we want when it's so easy to simply be what I want to experience and it's mirrored back at me.

Isn’t life wonderful?
Isn’t life wonderful?

Oh, shut up!
Oh, shut up!

Smart Alec!
Smart Alec!

I love you!
I love you!

Grin.
Grin.

Enocia

Related articles: I Would Rather Be Myself Than Convert Others; Symbols, Thoughts or Feelings; Smile and the World Smiles with You; Life is One Continuous Beam; Kaleidoscope; Don't Worry, Be Thankful; Echo, Echo - Part 2; Echo, Echo; The Mirror Image Experiment