Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Showcase for Greatness

As I was walking to the bus stop this morning, I walked right into a spider web. Oh I get it, you wanted to show me your web, didn't you spider? I wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't all over my face. With such a spinning talent you would make a great prime minister. Thank you, spider, for sharing your own unique gift with me this morning. I will treasure this moment forever, not!

I believe we are all geniuses and here to showcase our unique talents. By talent I mean that each of us has a unique way of expressing ourselves as the infinite free spirit that we all are. We are here to share who we are being.

I've just been reading my friend's journal called Dialogue for Cultural Literacy to which I contributed an article. I was very impressed with it. My friend has a great talent for bringing people together to showcase their talents.

I believe life is a showcase for greatness.

I love sharing my greatness with all.

Enocia

Related articles: Sharing the Dream; Universal Dreamers; DNA; False Humility Versus Meekness